is on her way with Miracle Noodle at the helm of her vegan meal! Check out this recipe that is packed with plant-based proteins and colorful veggies and smoky and savory flavors.
Make this with our super versatile Miracle Rice!
"All the flavors of Jambalaya and loaded with veggies without the carbs and fat from regular rice and sausage!"
1-2 packs of Miracle Rice
½ red onion, sliced
4 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of vegetable broth
½ cup of chopped red pepper
2 celery stalks, chopped
1 can low-sodium crushed tomatoes (with juice)
2 bay leaves
1 head of broccoli, chopped
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce or liquid aminos
2 cups drained mixed beans (I used chickpeas, kidney beans and white beans)
Sliced vegan sausage
1. Prep Miracle Rice according to package: rinse, boil, drain, dry roast. Set aside.
2. Sauté red onion with cloves of garlic in vegetable broth.
3. Add chopped red bell pepper and chopped celery stalks, sauté until slightly soft.
4. Add crushed tomatoes with the juice, bay leaves, and broccoli with oregano, cayenne, basil, smoked paprika and soy sauce/aminos. Combine and let seasonings set for a few minutes.
5. Add beans, vegan sausage, and Miracle Rice. Combine together and allow 20 minutes for ingredients to simmer and flavors to set.
6. Serve hot topped with fresh parsley and green onion!
Make sure to follow Desiree on Instagram at @desireedenise_ for tasty low-carb, vegan recipes.
Posted in RecipesPrint