Vegan Lentil Pesto Pasta
The brighter the colors, the brighter the flavor! We're loving the vibrancy coming from Yoko's Vegan Lentil Pesto dish. Want to make it for yourself? Here's the recipe!
"I love to whip up a recipe with the ingredients I find in the fridge. Pesto is my go to! I grow basil and somes it goes out of control! I trim the bunches and make pesto with fresh havested basil leaves. You can also freeze pesto! How convenient."
Recipe by Yoko Segawa AKA @yokos.kitchen.
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Fettuccine
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
2 oz / (80g) of mushroom
2 cloves of garlic, grated
2oz of broccoli
1/2 of red bell pepper, cut thinly
200g of cooked lentils, rinsed
1.5oz of olives, pitted and chopped
Handful of walnuts, crushed
Handful of spinach
4 Tbsp of vegan pest
1. Rinse, boil, and stir fry miracle noodles as instructed on the package.
2. Add 2 Tbsp of water, onion, mushrooms, and sprinkle of salt in a pan. Cover with lid and cook over the low heat until cooked.
3. Add lentils, broccoli and bell pepper into a pan. Cover with lid and cook over low heat until broccoli becomes bright green.
4. Add olives, walnuts, spinach, and pesto and combine.
5. Serve with miracle noodles and enjoy!