Ready for a sinful breakfast without the guilt? Our Miracle Noodle Ambassador Yoko has the skinny on vegan + low carb buckwheat pancakes!
Half a bag of Miracle Rice
1/2 ripe banana
50 g (1.7oz) of buckwheat flour
1 Tbsp of flaxseed meal
3 Tbsp of water
100ml of soy milk
1 Tbsp of baking powder
Toppings of your choice
Maple syrup ️(sugar-free or regular)
1. Place banana in a bowl and mash with a fork. Add flaxseed meal and water in a bowl and combine. Set aside for a few minutes to thicken.
2. Rinse, boil, and stir fry the rice as instructed on the package.
3. Add Miracle Rice, buckwheat flour, and baking powder into the banana and flaxseed mixture. Combine.
4. Add soy milk gradually and mix well.
5. Pour a scoop of batter in a greased pan. Flip when the edges get crispy. Serve with toppings and maple syrup. Enjoy!
Posted in RecipesPrint