Going meatless? Try this colorful combo of ingredients for a tasty and filling meal! It comes from our fan, Jenny.
They’re a miracle, people! I’ve already made Pad Thai and Carbonara and Pancit. Before using the noodles, I always rinse them well in cool water and then heat them in a dry pan until the noodles dry out. After that, the possibilities are endless! So good!"
Recipe by Jenny AKA @clean.colorful.life on Instagram.
1 pack of Organic Miracle Noodle Fettuccine
Yellow onion, sliced
Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
Full fat coconut milk (from the can)
Pine nuts, toasted
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle by rinsing for 15 seconds, then drain. Place in a naked hot pan over medium heat and dry roast until all water is absorbed. Set aside.
2. In a pan, saute your onion with avocado oil. Once they start to become translucent, add mushrooms and kale.
3. Add your coconut milk. Let ingredients simmer.
4. Toast your pine nuts, but be careful! It does not take long to go from toasted to burnt. Set aside.
5. Add in Miracle Noodle. Plate with pine nuts on top.
Posted in RecipesPrint