Vegan Sesame Noodles
Even professions Chef's love our noodles! It's easy to make a 5 star meal low-carb with our fettuccine! Try what Chef Camille Bernardi made this weekend!
2 cups chopped bok choy ends
1 carrot, shredded
3 scallions (green part sliced thin for garnish, white parts roughly chopped for cooking)
1 pack Miracle Noodle Fettuccine
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sriracha (spicy to taste)
1 tsp sesame oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 2 minutes.
2. In another pan, add olive oil, add bok choy, scallions, and carrots. Cook for two minutes, constantly mixing.
3. Strain miracle noodles and add them into the pan with the vegetables.
4. Add soy sauce, sriracha, sesame oil, salt and pepper. Mix until fully incorporated for about 2 minutes.
5. Serve and garnish with scallions and sesame seeds. Peanuts are optional.