Vietnamese Inspired Spring Rolls
Need a new snack or a party appetizer? Mougeh has a finger food idea that'll make you swoon!
"Crisp, fresh, low-carb! These are so delicious and easy to make! The best part is, you can eat them cold!"
Recipe by Mougeh Tala-Ahmari AKA @fitfoods on Instagram.
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
A head of Napa cabbage
1 lb shrimp
1 cup of bean sprouts
1/4 cup shredded carrots
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 bunch cilantro ⠀
1. Rinse then boil cabbage in hot water for 5 minutes. ⠀
2. While cabbage is boiling, sauté shrimp, sprouts, and carrots in fish sauce for 4 minutes on medium heat, then set aside.⠀
3. Prepare noodles as per package instructions.⠀
4. Rinse boiled cabbage in cold water and dry with a paper towel.⠀
5. Assemble all ingredients inside cabbage leaves, then roll it on up and serve with a side of Sriracha!