- Product Description
- Nutritional Information
- Cooking Instructions
- Shipping and Return Policy
Over the last 18 months, 61% of all Miracle Noodle sales comes from the Variety Sampler. It's been a hit since it was first launched!
We introduced the Variety Sampler to provide more variation in your diet. The sampler allows you to mix it up and get creative with your recipes.
Eat well and eat healthy with the Variety Sampler!The 12-Pack includes:
- 2 bags of Angel Hair
- 2 bags of Fettuccini
- 2 bags of Miracle Rice
- 2 bags of Ziti
- 2 bags of Spinach Angel Hair
- 2 bags of Capellini
The 24-Pack includes:
- 4 bags of Angel Hair
- 4 bags of Fettuccini
- 4 bags of Miracle Rice
- 4 bags of Ziti
- 4 bags of Spinach Angel Hair
- 4 bags of Capellini
The Variety Sampler is a great introduction to Miracle Noodle's portfolio of low-calorie shirataki noodles.
Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
Miracle Noodle Ziti
Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair
Not recommended for people who've had bariatric surgery.
Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
This dish is 200 calories, 13g carbs, 27g protein, 3g fat (0 saturated fat).Ingredients
- 100g organic chicken breast stripes
- 1 chopped small brown onion
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 container Miracle Noodle - Angel Hair
- 1 tbsp chopped shallot
- 1 tbsp Thai Gourmet red curry paste
- 1 cup of water (or stock)
In a wok or frypan, heat 2 tbsp of water and then sauté the onion for few minutes. Add the shallots and broccoli, and cook for another few minutes. Set them aside. Heat the rest of the water and cook the chicken for about 3 minutes Add the Thai curry paste. Rinse and drain noodles Add the vegetables and pasta to the chicken and cook for a few minutes on a high heat. I can’t handle anything spicy as it makes me hiccup but you could easily add a second tbsp of paste or some red chilli if you like your food to have a kick
Citrus Rosemary Salmon with Market Fresh Veggies and Avocado Pesto - Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
- 2 Salmon Fillets skin on
- 1 small orange
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- drizzle of olive oil
- 1 avocado pitted
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 bunch of basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag of Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
Marinate the salmon for at least half an hour with the orange juice and chopped rosemary, season to taste with salt and pepper, then heat up cast iron to a medium high temperature, add coconut oil and sear salmon skin side first.
Julianne zucchini, cut asparagus in half mix. Coat with a drizzle of olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper, roast in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until tender. Cut cherry tomatoes in half and set aside.
In a food processor or blender add garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, basil and salt and pepper, process until smooth and then add avocado, add water if needed to achieve pesto consistency.
Prepare Fettuccine according to package directions.
Mix roasted veggies, cherry tomatoes with fettuccine and the pesto, serve with salmon.
Yields 2 servings.
Miracle Noodle Ziti
- 2 7-ounce packs of Miracle Noodle Ziti, rinsed and drained
- 2 roma tomatos, deseeded and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 marinated artichoke, chopped
- 3-4 peppadew peppers, chopped
- 2 teaspoon capers
- 8-10 pitted kalamata olives, sliced in half
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- sea salt
- black pepper
- red pepper flakes
Prep ziti according to package. Dry roast ziti in pan until all water has evaporated. Cool pasta to room temperature in a mixing bowl.
Place vinaigrette ingredients to a mason jar with a top. Cover and shake until well combined. Adjust salt and pepper as needed.
After pasta has cooled, transfer vegetables and pour vinaigrette into bowl. Fold all the ingredients in the bowl. Chill until ready to serve. Plate and top with feta cheese.
Roasted Salsa Verde Grilled Chicken Rice Soup with Grilled Avocado - Miracle Noodle Rice
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 8 ounces grilled chicken thighs, cubed
- 1/2 cup fire roasted salsa verde (spicy)
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 8-ounce bag Miracle Rice - rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons cooked black lentils
- sea salt & fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 avocado, sliced & grilled
- 1 roma tomato, quartered & grilled
- cilantro, chopped
Add soup ingredients to a sauce pan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Bowl-up and serve with avocado and tomatoes.
Garnish with cilantro.
Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair
- 14 ounces Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair, rinsed and dry roast cooking method
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, toasted
- 1 pound grass-fed ground lamb
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped & divided
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- juice & zest of 1 lemon
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in quarters
- kalamata olives, sliced in quarters
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3-4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Heat olive oil In a large skillet to medium heat. Saute onion, garlic, serrano pepper, cumin and fennel for 8 minutes and onions are translucent.
Add lamb to skillet, cook for 10 minutes. Transfer tomatoes, parsley, mint, oregano, lemon juice & zest, tomatoes, olives, red wine, salt & peppier to skillet. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 35-40 minutes.
Add miracle noodles to skillet, mix well. Plate up; top with feta cheese and chopped parsley.
Black Walnut Fettuccini & Zucchini with Crispy Red Snapper - Miracle Noodle Garlic and Herb Fettuccini
- 1/4 cup black walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 5-ounce red snapper filets, skin on
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons all purpose Greek seasoning, divided
- 1 7-ounce package Miracle Noodle Garlic & Herb Fettuccini
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small zucchini, spiralized or julienned
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup aged Asiago cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- scallion threads
- habanero pepper (optional)
- lemon zest
Toast walnuts in a medium nonstick skillet for 6-8 minutes over medium-low heat. Stir until fragrant and toasted. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Brush red snapper filets with olive oil. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Season red snapper with 1 teaspoon of the Greek seasoning and cook, skin-side down, for 3-4 minutes until skin is crisp and golden brown. Turn and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from skillet to a warm plate flesh side down.
Prepare fettuccini according to package directions.
Melt butter and remaining olive oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; sauté garlic for 30 seconds. Add zucchini, lemon zest and Greek seasoning to skillet, sauté 3 to 4 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Transfer fettuccini to skillet and heat through. Add walnuts and cheeses, to skillet with fettuccini and gently toss. Garnish and serve immediately.
Yields: 2 servings
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!
Shipping and Return Policy
Customer Service Channels
Phone (Toll Free #): 1-800-948-4205
-FREE Shipping within the US through USPS Priority Mail.
-Orders are shipped 1-2 business days from order date.
-Business days are Mondays till Fridays.
-Tracking information is sent through email within 1 business day from shipping date.
-Delivery is 3-5 business days from shipping date.
-If a different carrier is preferred, please inform us through any of our Customer Service Channels to determine additional shipping cost and to have order processed.
If it is your first time trying out products from Miracle Noodle and you are not 100% satisfied, you can either:
1) Request for your order to be exchanged with another Miracle Noodle product provided the product you want as replacement is in the same price range as your original order. Product received as replacement cannot be exchanged nor refunded.
2) Return items for a refund. Refund is processed only when items returned are confirmed delivered at our warehouse. Refund will be in the original form of payment.
For both options, the following conditions apply:
1) Report exchange or refund request within 14 days from order delivery date.
2) Not more than 3 packs of the order have been used.
Please reach out to us through any of our Customer Service Channels to process your return and to receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Our return product address is:
12353 Foothill Blvd, Sylmar, CA 91342
Further instructions on returning the product is provided in the email where the prepaid return shipping label is attached.
If for any reason at all, you need the order cancelled, please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
Cancellation is possible as long as the order is not shipped yet.
In the event order is already shipped, refuse delivery. Your local post office will take care of shipping the order back to us. Refund is processed only when items returned are confirmed delivered at our warehouse.
Refund will be in the original form of payment.
Items received damaged will either be refunded or replaced at no additional expense. Please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
Photos of the damaged order or package may be required. Please prepare to send to email@example.com.
If refund is preferred, refund will be in the original form of payment.
Customers are expected to review shipping information prior to completing orders to ensure orders are sent to the correct address.
If parcels do not show up after 5 business days from shipping date, we can either reship your order or process a refund. Please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
For reship requests, missing orders due to address issues (includes but not limited to the following USPS statuses: Undeliverable as Addressed, Returned to Sender, etc.) will be reshipped ONCE at no additional expense to customers.
Orders that show as "Delivered" on the USPS site but have not been received yet, please contact your local post office for further information on the parcel's status.
Incorrect Items Received
In rare cases, incorrect items are shipped. If you receive items that are not as you ordered, please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels to discuss on how to proceed.