Miracle Noodle Ambassadors enjoy the following benefits:
- Discount codes to cash in for product on our site in exchange for posts.
- A unique discount coupon code that you can share with family, friends and followers!
- Ambassadors are highlighted in our e-newsletter which reaches over 70,000 subscribers. Get exposed to a large following! We can link to your website or social media profiles.
Miracle Noodle Ambassador Requirements at a Glance:
- Must reside in the United States or Canada.
- Must have a public Instagram account.
- Contribute and remain active: We have many challenges you can submit your social media posts to.
- Additional projects for points earned toward product are allowed and encouraged. You can choose what type of project from the suggested items.
- NOTE: By agreeing to be an ambassador with Miracle Noodle, you give us the right to use your posts, images, recipes, and wording in any and all Marketing Materials and Social Media. You will also not post competitor products.
- You must be able to post to public social platforms. Instagram and/or Tik Tok.
- View full Terms and Conditions for additional details.
Miracle Noodle Ambassador Project Ideas:
NOTE: All projects must be posted/chronicled via an open social media account such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo or a Blog. We prefer contest to be cross posted in two different channels. Example: A blog and a Instagram post.
Writing: Can you eloquently describe how delicious and easy it is to make recipes with Miracle Noodles? Can you demonstrate how simple it is to eliminate thousands of calories and grams of carbs simply by replacing regular pasta meals with Miracle Noodles? Love to blog and influence people to live healthier lives?
If that’s you, you can be a Miracle Noodle Writing Ambassador! We may use your content for our blog, e-newsletter, social media posts and other marketing properties.
Get creative! You could write a history of shirataki pasta, create a Miracle Noodle haiku, interview people and edit their success story into an inspiring tale.
We love to share engaging, original content with our fans. Get published and spread the wonderful news about Miracle Noodle!
Requirements: Remain an active ambassador. No activity after 6 months you will be contacted to see if you are planning on contributing.
Submissions must be of substance. Talk about the product and why you enjoy it, it's benefits, etc.
Do you obsess over foodie photos? Can you take a photo of a bowl of Miracle Noodles with a veggie stir-fry, for example, that would make our audience drool and crave their next Miracle Noodle meal?
If you think you got what it takes to be the next Naomi Robinson (or other standout foodie photog you admire) we will share your work on our Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest profiles (we won’t hog the glory; of course you’ll be credited for your creative genius!).
Get creative with your photos. It doesn’t only have to be pretty ceramic bowls filled to the brim with Miracle Noodles (we do love those) ... submit a photo of someone you know enjoying our low-calorie pasta with a beautiful backdrop. (A photo of your significant other eating Miracle Noodles at the Grand Canyon … how cool would that be!) The sky — and your creativity — are the limit.
Social Media: Calling all healthy foodie bloggers, both well established and those wishing to start making positive changes in the world through your own social network: if you can create informative, well-researched, visually-popping blogs, video blogs or YouTube videos, integrating Miracle Noodle into your content, you’ll be well on your way to getting major discounts on Miracle Noodles and other benefits (see above).
Demonstrate how easy it is to whip up a healthy meal. Or provide tips on how to host the perfect healthy Miracle Noodle party. We'll share your video and blog entries across all channels, crediting you and bringing new audiences to your content.
Community Service: Donate Miracle Noodles to your local underprivileged/ disadvantaged assistance center and snap photos of your efforts so we can share on our social media networks. Or do you have a favorite non-profit that would benefit from from your volunteerism? Let us know about it and we will consider donating to that non-profit.
Requirements: Organize and execute a Miracle Noodle service/volunteer trip (bring friends if you can!) and send us a short write-up about your experience with accompanying high-quality photos. Make sure you tell us about the favorite non-profit that you serviced in order for Miracle Noodle to make a donation on your behalf.
Store Presence: Do you have a store near you that carries our product? If so, we would love to see how Miracle Noodle is displayed and where!
Requirements: Submit your photo/video via email to the Ambassador Director. If product is attractively displayed, you could use it as a post to inform people in your area where they can find Miracle Noodle locally.
Is the Ambassador Program with Miracle Noodle for you? Then please apply!