Miracle Noodle Dry Kanten Pasta
Welcome to the Next Generation in Low-Calorie Noodles!
You asked for it and now, finally, we have it! Miracle Noodle’s newest product is Dry Kanten Noodles that are even easier to cook than our regular shirataki noodles.
Say goodbye to draining, rinsing and boiling. Simply remove the dry noodles and submerge and stir for 30 seconds in warm/hot water, the same temperature you would heat up for soup or tea.
Benefits of Kanten “Dry” Pasta:
- Certified Gluten Free
- 6 grams of fiber per serving (roughly 25% of your recommended daily intake!)
- Zero Net Calories
- Free of gluten, soy and sugar
- Diabetic, vegan and vegetarian-friendly
- Instantly Ready! Take on the go to work. Add veggies and lean protein for a perfect quick meal.
- Sea vegetables are a staple of Japanese dieters who live to 100 and beyond in good health.
What is Kanten?
Kanten “dry” pasta is made from the fibre of a sea vegetable called tengusa. Miracle Noodle Kanten is made the natural and traditional way. It’s a painstaking, laborious process to make dry kanten pasta the old-fashioned way.
But Miracle Noodle gets its dry kanten noodles from only traditional cultivators of agar, aka kanten.
Traditional kanten harvesting is a dying art in Japan. Miracle Noodle is proud to support the livelihoods of these artisan craftsmen!
Recipe from image above
- 1 package of Miracle Noodles Kanten Pasta
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon, or more, to taste
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add shrimp, salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
Prepare Kanten Pasta according to package instructions
Stir in shrimp and gently toss to combine, adding a the fresh lemon juice and cheese.
- Raise the temperature of the water to the temperature of hot tea.
- Add the noodles stirring with fork or chopsticks until the noodles soften.
- Remove and add to soup, sauce, or a stir-fry for an instant health meal! No boiling needed!