Miracle Noodle Ziti
- Product Description
- Product Benefits
- Nutritional Information
- Cooking Instructions
- Shipping and Return Policy
No Italian-lover's kitchen is quite complete without ziti! What is ziti pasta, you ask? This kind of pasta is usually shaped into the form of tubes, sometimes ones that look like large macaroni. But traditional ziti is made of wheat and other grains that can weigh you down. On the other hand, our ziti substitute is made from the Konjac plant, which provides plenty of flavor and substance minus the guilt.
In fact, Miracle Noodle Ziti Shirataki Pasta contains only 5 calories per serving, not to mention 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of sugar and just 2 grams of carbs. It makes the perfect starting point for a range of Italian favorites, including baked ziti, Tuscan soup and even mac and cheese! We love ziti because it's great at sopping up delicious sauce, so you can dress it up any way you please.
- Soy-free, gluten-free, cholesterol-free, vegan
- Contains no grains or GMOs
- Less than 5 calories per serving
- 2 7-ounce packs of Miracle Noodle Ziti, rinsed and drained
- 2 roma tomatos, deseeded and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 marinated artichoke, chopped
- 3-4 peppadew peppers, chopped
- 2 teaspoon capers
- 8-10 pitted kalamata olives, sliced in half
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- sea salt
- black pepper
- red pepper flakes
Prep ziti according to package. Dry roast ziti in pan until all water has evaporated. Cool pasta to room temperature in a mixing bowl.
Place vinaigrette ingredients to a mason jar with a top. Cover and shake until well combined. Adjust salt and pepper as needed.
After pasta has cooled, transfer vegetables and pour vinaigrette into bowl. Fold all the ingredients in the bowl. Chill until ready to serve. Plate and top with feta cheese.
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!
Shipping and Return Policy
Customer Service Channels
Phone (Toll Free #): 1-800-948-4205
-FREE Shipping within the US through USPS Priority Mail.
-Orders are shipped 1-2 business days from order date.
-Business days are Mondays till Fridays.
-Tracking information is sent through email within 1 business day from shipping date.
-Delivery is 3-5 business days from shipping date.
-If a different carrier is preferred, please inform us through any of our Customer Service Channels to determine additional shipping cost and to have order processed.
For any Miracle Noodle purchase and you are not 100% satisfied, you can either:
1) Request for your order to be exchanged with another Miracle Noodle product provided the product you want as replacement is in the same price range as your original order. Product received as replacement cannot be exchanged nor refunded.
2) Return items for a refund. Refund is processed only when items returned are confirmed delivered at our warehouse. Refund will be in the original form of payment.
For both options, the following conditions apply:
1) Report exchange or refund request within 30 days from order delivery date.
2) Not more than 3 packs of the order have been used.
Please reach out to us through any of our Customer Service Channels to process your return and to receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Our return product address is:
12353 Foothill Blvd, Sylmar, CA 91342
Further instructions on returning the product is provided in the email where the prepaid return shipping label is attached.
If for any reason at all, you need the order cancelled, please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
Cancellation is possible as long as the order is not shipped yet.
In the event order is already shipped, refuse delivery. Your local post office will take care of shipping the order back to us. Refund is processed only when items returned are confirmed delivered at our warehouse.
Refund will be in the original form of payment.
Items received damaged will either be refunded or replaced at no additional expense. Please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
Photos of the damaged order or package may be required. Please prepare to send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If refund is preferred, refund will be in the original form of payment.
Customers are expected to review shipping information prior to completing orders to ensure orders are sent to the correct address.
If parcels do not show up after 5 business days from shipping date, we can either reship your order or process a refund. Please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
For reship requests, missing orders due to address issues (includes but not limited to the following USPS statuses: Undeliverable as Addressed, Returned to Sender, etc.) will be reshipped ONCE at no additional expense to customers.
Orders that show as "Delivered" on the USPS site but have not been received yet, please contact your local post office for further information on the parcel's status.
Incorrect Items Received
In rare cases, incorrect items are shipped. If you receive items that are not as you ordered, please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels to discuss on how to proceed.