Tuscan White Bean Spinach-Artichoke Miracle Noodles with Lemon Ricotta Mousse
Recipe by Anna Johnson
“The Fit Vegan Ginger”
A delicious and warming dish, combining hearty white beans, rich and creamy artichokes, and tangy lemon ricotta mousse.
Serve with crusty bread and tomato basil soup. Bon Appetit!
- One package Spinach Angel Hair Miracle Noodles
- ½ cup canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 canned artichoke hearts, sectioned
- ½ cup jarred marinara sauce Lemon Ricotta Mousse
- 1. 3 oz. water-packed firm tofu
- 2. 1 T fresh lemon juice
- 3. 1 tsp vinegar
- 4. Salt, to taste
1. Drain noodles and place in a small soup pot over high heat. Bring to a boil, and boil 3 minutes.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add white beans and marinara sauce. Stir well and cook over medium heat, stirring regularly, for 5-7 minutes.
3. Add sectioned artichoke hearts and stir. Cook an additional 5 minutes.
4. For mousse, combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
5. Serve pasta hot, topped with mousse and garnished with parsley flakes.
There’s no ricotta cheese in the sauce ingredients. That’s a misnomer. Otherwise I might try making it someday.
I really enjoy trying some of the recipes that are posted here but I have a request: please provide a “print button” to allow users to print a pre-formatted recipe.
When I try to print using my browser’s print function, I get all sorts of unwanted info from this web page, which wastes ink and paper.
Thank you so much for the fabulous recipes. This is helping me tremendously on my low carb diet… I appreciate this so much. Sincerely Freida