- Good points
- Very low in sugar
- Very high in calcium
- Very high in phosphorus
- High in selenium
- Serving Size 257 g
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 628Calories from Fat 368
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 40.9g63%
- Saturated Fat 22.8g114%
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol 35mg143%
- Sodium 1330mg55%
- Potassium 118mg3%
- Total Carbohydrates 6.7g2%
- Sugars 0.7g
- Protein 61.3mg7%
- Vitamin A 33%Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 135%Iron 9%
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1 package of Miracle Noodle Rice ( I used the rice but you could use any kind )
- 2 egg yolks plus 1 whole egg
- 2 TB of Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of shredded mozzarella plus another ½ cup of mozzarella Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 Rinse and drain your noodles.
- Put in hot dry pot and cook until all the water is gone and the noodles start to stick.
- Transfer to bowl and let cool completely.
- Put 2 egg yolks and one egg into a blender along with ½ cup of the mozzarella.
- Add cooled noodles and the Parmesan about a TB of Italian seasoning.
- Blend on medium and scrape down until it is all blended well.
- Put into a bowl and now add the other ½ cup of cheese and mix well and it will be like a wet dough.
- Dump onto a sheet pan lined with non stick aluminum foil and using a off set spatula spread out dough evenly and thin to resemble the thickness of lasagna noodles.
- Bake at 400 for about 15 minutes until dough is very slightly browned and stiff.
- Let cool and gently pick up and transfer to large cutting board that is big enough for the whole piece.
- I used a pizza cutter but you could use anything to cut out strips of lasagna size noodles cut them length wise and then cut them in half which should yield about 6-8 pieces in total. You can now build you lasagna using your favorite recipe using a 5-6 inch oven proof bowl.
- I put some marinara into the bottom of a bowl and took 3 sheets and laid it down on top of it. And put some mozzarella and 4 thin slices of pepperoni and then another layer of noodles and more cheese and pepperoni and then the last top layer with the last of the noodles and more cheese on top.
- DO NOT add any marinara to this or it will be too wet.
- Bake it for about 15 minutes until cheese is all melted and hot. Take it out of the oven and let it set up for about 10-15 minutes before cutting it. Lift out onto a plate and now add your marinara all over and sprinkle with some more Parmesan if you like. Enjoy!!