We love seeing how you incorporate Miracle Noodle into your meals! Check out what athlete Maria Patrascu made!
"Pasta carbonara is my favorite pasta dish, and I always tend to help myself to more than one serving... unfortunately it can be pretty heavy and usually leaves me feeling dazed and bloated like a water balloon.
So I recently recreated my all-time fave carbonara recipe (with the help of my parents) using Miracle Noodles that have less than 1g of net carbs per serving! I gave it the taste test, and I’m happy to confirm that, YES, all the flavour was still there. I ate 2 generous servings and didn’t feel bloated AT ALL after."
Serves 2 or 1 hungry person
50g pecorino cheese
50g Parmesan Cheese
3 large eggs
400g Miracle Noodle Fettuccini (2 packs)
2/3 plump garlic cloves, peeled and left whole
50g unsalted butter
Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle by rinsing for 30 seconds, then boil for 2. Drain, and then dry out in a naked pan till all water is absorbed. Set aside.
2. Finely chop the pancetta; remove the rind if necessary.
3. Grate both the pecorino and Parmesan cheese and mix together; the finer, the better.
4. Whisk 3 eggs in a medium bowl, season with black pepper and set everything aside.
5. Squash the garlic with the back of a flat wooden spoon, or the back of the knife, just to bruise it.
6. Place butter in a large frying pan to melt, then add pancetta and garlic. Cook on medium heat for about 5 mins, stirring often, until the pancetta is golden and crisp. Remove the garlic.
7. Leave pancetta on low heat. It’s time for the noodles! Place them in the frying pan with the pancetta and stir.
8. Mix most of the cheese in with the eggs, saving a small quantity to sprinkle over the final dish later (yum). Take the pan off the heat and quickly pour in the eggs/cheese mixture and, using tongs or a long fork, lift up the noodles, mixing it all together until everything is coated.
9. Serve immediately with a little sprinkle of the remaining cheese and freshly ground black pepper.