- 1 7oz (198g) pack of Angel Hair Miracle Noodle (I used half a pack in my omelette but you can choose to use the whole thing)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large Thai red chili, chopped at 45° angle (tastes the same either way, but looks pretty)
- 1 Tbsp spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 organic free range eggs, egg whites of 1 organic free range egg
- A generous pinch of white pepper
- A pinch of maldon sea salt
- 1 Tbsp Thai fish sauce
- A few leaves of fresh coriander
- Prepare Miracle Noodle as per cooking instructions and set aside.
- In a bowl, create your egg mixture by whisking together the 2 eggs, egg whites from 1 egg, white pepper, and salt.
- Heat 1 Tbsp coconut oil in a 3-Quart sauce pan on medium heat (yes, use a 3 quart sauce pan - it will help you to get a nice shaped fluffy omelet).
- Add in the red chili, then evenly spread your angel hair noodles on top, next add your spring onions, then pour the egg mixture and fish sauce on top.
- Let your egg cook, checking on it frequently to ensure it’s not burning and poking around the edges of your omelet to make flipping your egg easy!
- Once your omelet is looking golden brown on the bottom, it’s time to flip and cook the other side - which happens quick and doesn’t need as long to cook.
- When ready, plate your omelette (first side you cooked facing up), garnish with spring onion & coriander leaves and dig in!
If you are cooking for more than one, double the ingredients and use a skillet!
Posted in Recipes