Check out this flexible bowl meal made with veggies, avocado, chicken, and coconut cream! Choose your favorite Miracle Noodle for a base!
Recipe by Courtney Bursich AKA @organic_blondie on Instagram.
1 lb chicken thighs
2-3 Tbs coconut aminos
3 Tbs coconut oil
1 Tbs ghee or coconut oil
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 red onion, diced
1 head of baby bok choy, chopped
1 bell pepper or 5-6 mini sweet peppers, diced
1/3 lb diced shiitake mushrooms
1 scoop of turmeric tonic from Futher Food
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair or Fettuccini
1 can full-fat coconut cream in bowl
1/2 squeezed orange
1/2 tsp ground ginger
Primal Kitchen Foods ginger and sesame dressing
Redmond Real Salt
1. Slow cook chicken thighs in cast iron skillet with coconut aminos and coconut oil. Cook low and slow and use a fork to break apart and shred into small pieces.
2. In separate skillet or wok, melt 1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil. Add garlic, red onion, baby bok choy, bell pepper, and shiitake mushrooms. Add a little coconut aminos and turmeric tonic. Allow to cook down on low heat for 15-20 mins, stirring occasionally.
3. To make the base: 1 pack of Miracle Noodle fettuccini or angel hair, prepared according to the package. Set aside.
4. Pour coconut cream in bowl. Add squeezed orange and ginger. Mix together with a spoon and pour over your veggie mixture. Cook for another 5 minutes on simmer.
5. Put it all together! Layer Miracle Noodle, cooked veggies, and top with chicken. Dress with Primal Kitchen Foods ginger and sesame dressing and sprinkle with Redmond Real Salt.
Note: Obvy I added avocado because .....well everything is better with it.
Posted in RecipesPrint