- 160g raw kale, torn into generous bite-size pieces
- 125g butternut squash, spiralized
- 1.25 cup, garden peas (I use frozen)
- 1 (7 ounce) packet of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
- 2 tsp salt, divided
- 1.5 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp red pepper chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/375°F. Drizzle 1 Tbsp of olive oil over the spiralized squash on a baking tray and toss thoroughly. Season with 1 tsp salt and roast for 15-18 minutes, until tender.
- Next, place the kale in a large salad bowl, season with 1 tsp salt and massage kale until it starts to soften and wilt. When ready, add in 1/2 Tbsp olive oil and toss.
- If your peas are frozen, place them in a strainer and run then under cool water until thawed.
- Meanwhile, prepare Miracle Noodle as per cooking instructions.
- Add the butternut squash, peas, lemon zest, chili flakes and Miracle Noodle into the salad bowl with the kale and toss thoroughly.
- Serve on a plate and top with parmesan, salt, and pepper to taste!