Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Bake
Making comfort food feels so right at this moment. Make it keto-friendly and make it fit your macros with Miracle Noodle. Paige did just that with our Miracle Rice. Make this delicious casserole this weekend and relish the leftovers...if there are any leftovers at the end of mealtime.
"Taking standard Mexican inspired flavors and baking it into a delish chicken and “rice” enchilada casserole using Miracle Rice!"
Recipe by Paige Geffken AKA @_foodpaige on Instagram.
1 pack of Miracle Rice, prepared
1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
5 cups of cooked chicken breast, diced
1 tbs Knorr cadlo de pollo powder
1 tbs Knorr Caldo Con Sabor De Tomate
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbs flaxseeds
1/2 cup of shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 f.
2. In a square casserole dish combine chicken, cream cheese, and Miracle Rice.
3. Mix caldo de pollo powder, caldo de tomate powder, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and flaxseeds.
4. Top with your shredded cheese preference, and jalapeños if you like it spicy!
5. Bake for about 30 minutes or until top is browned and bubbly.
6. Remove from oven, allow to set up for about 10 minutes before slicing to serve!