Keto Brisket Mac and Cheese
Another meal to DINE for! Check out this cheesy and meaty dinner made with our low-carb Angel Hair! This would also be perfect with our Ziti! Thanks to @keto.geni from Instagram for the recipe!
Try this with our Angel Hair! Try it with our Ziti! It's a winner of a dinner either way!
"Last nights dinner was an awesomely fast creation. I made keto Mac and cheese! I’m thinking next time I’ll try and do a seafood version!"
1 package of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1/2 bag of frozen cauliflower rice
Pre-cooked smoked sausage
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
3. In a pan over medium heat combine equal parts heavy cream, cheddar, and Parmesan cheese till it all melts together and is smooth.
4. Add in a pinch of dried mustard and hot sauce to taste.
5. Fold in the noodles, cauliflower, smoked sausage, and brisket. Pour and spread evenly into an oven-safe baking dish.
6. Cook until bubbly and brown.