Our Ambassador Annie Lampella started a youtube channel and we are so honored she chose to feature our Miracle Noodle Ziti! Make this for a great summer dish at your next get together, or have it as a side at your dinner table!
Watch the video here!
"Miracle Noodle has a zero calorie, zero net carb pasta out called ziti!! I put up a new video on YouTube with a recipe featuring it! Want to check out more delicious keto recipes?? Head over to my channel at youtu.be/FmV5LZxHLZw.
½ pound of Brussels sprouts, sliced
5 slices of bacon, diced
Sprinkle of Rosemary
1 jalapeno, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 T butter
2 packages Miracle Noodle Ziti
½ lemon, squeezed
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
1. Cook the bacon and a sprinkle of rosemary in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook for a few minutes until almost done.
2. Add the jalapeno and garlic cloves. Continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the Brussels sprouts and a splash of water. Add 3 tablespoons of butter. Cook until butter is melted. Lower heat and cover. Let cook for a few minutes until Brussel sprouts are softened.
4. Cook Miracle Noodle Ziti according to package directions. Set aside.
5. Add cooked keto pasta to the bacon and Brussels sprout mixture. Add a squirt of lemon juice and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine.
Posted in RecipesPrint