Jenny has your Taco Tuesday wrapped up keto-style with our Miracle Rice! Check it out! Will you try it?
"Keto-style taco bell beef quesarito wrapped in a cheesy layer of Cut Da Carb flatbread & mixed with Miracle Noodle konjac rice."
Amounts to preference unless otherwise indicated.
1 pack of Miracle Rice
Cut Da Carb flatbread
Low-carb taco seasoning
Creamy chipotle sauce
Shredded cheese (any kind: Colby jack, Mexican, pepper jack, etc.)
1. Cook Miracle Rice as instructed on package. Set aside.
2. Heat up a saucepan and drizzle with olive oil; once it’s hot enough, go ahead and add miracle rice to the mix, topping it with a wedge of lime juice & 1 tsp of butter, mix and put aside.
3. Cook ground beef like how you normally would and add some low carb taco seasoning, and put aside.
4. Take 1 sheet of cut da carb flatbread and cut it in half. Using one half, sprinkle some cheese (I used shredded quesadilla cheese from aldi), then go ahead and add the other half on top.
5. Add some rice, seasoned beef, sour cream, Taco Bell’s Fire Sauce, and some creamy chipotle sauce (I used Ortega brand).
6. Fold/roll into a burrito and heat in air fryer/oven/stovetop for a crispy outside texture.
Posted in RecipesPrint