A Pho you need to know! Take out Angel Hair noodles and make your own bowl. Check out what our fan, Sarah made!
"Okay, I have to make my corny joke again.... What the Pho! Still can’t get over the flavor of this delish & (20 minutes) Vietnamese noodle soup!!! Crazy that it’s this tasty and completely low carb, gluten free and made with wholesome ingredients!!!
I used @miraclenoodle plant-based angel hair “noodles” that are made entirely from plant fiber! They are 0 net carbs and have a texture almost like a rice noodle, so they are perfect for the Vietnamese soup noodle dish!"
Recipe by Sarah AKA @klahrs.kitchen on Instagram.
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
4 cups of chicken broth or bone broth from Bona Fide Provisions
1/4 cup of fish sauce from
2 tbsp of ginger, finely diced
1 jalapeno, chopped
1/8 cup green onion, chopped
1/2 cup mushroom, chopped
1 lb chicken
Bona Furtuna Farm‘s Sea Salt with Oregano Flowers Spice
Fresh basil and cilantro leaves
A squeeze of fresh lime
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle. Simply drain 2 packages of the Miracle Noodle Angel Hair, rinse well with water & sauté over medium heat for 4 minutes. Set aside.
2. Heat broth in a large saucepan. Add 1/4 cup of fish sauce,
ginger, jalapeño, green onion, and mushroom. Let simmer for 15-30 minutes for flavor to develop!
3. In the meantime, cook chicken in sauté pan over medium heat. I covered the chicken in avocado oil and seasoned it with sea salt with oregano flowers spice. This spice is so simple & so tasty on the chicken! When the chicken is done, remove from heat & shred.
4. Add a generous amount of Miracle Noodle and spoon veggies and broth over noodles. Add shredded chicken.
5. Top with fresh cilantro & basil leaves and a squeeze of fresh lime juice!
Note: This meal can be plant-based by subbing the chicken broth for veggie broth & taking out the chicken for a vegetarian alternative!
Posted in RecipesPrint