Low-Carb Spaghetti in Tomato Cream Sauce from Rachel! This is oh so good and easy to make with our Miracle Noodle Angel Hair!
"If you haven't tried shirataki noodles yet, you're missing out! I've been using Miracle Noodle since the beginning of my weight-loss journey. They're my favorite keto-friendly noodle substitute. In case you're curious, shirataki noodles are Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam. The best part is they're 0 calories and 0 carbs.
These noodles absorb the flavor of whatever you cook them with, so I usually add them to more flavorful sauces. This tomato cream sauce is so good, like, lick the plate good. Here's the recipe. This makes 1-2 servings."
1 package of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1 tablespoon olive oil or unsalted butter
2 tablespoons minced yellow onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
7 ounces fire-roasted tomatoes with juice
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (I use Flavor God in Italian Zest)
Salt and pepper, to taste
Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
1. Prepare Miracle Noodles according to package. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, melt oil/butter in a large skillet over medium heat and sauté onion and garlic until onion is translucent.
3. Reduce heat to low and add tomatoes, Italian seasoning and cook 2-3 mins.
4. Add cream, parmesan cheese and continue to cook until sauce is reduced and thickened, about 5-7 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Mix in pasta until evenly coated. Serve immediately, topped with additional parmesan and fresh parsley.
Optional: Add your preferred choice of protein.