Pumpkin, nutmeg, allspice makes this dish extra nice! Recipe by Miracle Noodle Ambassador,
- 1 large bunch of broccoli rabe
- 8 ounces of baby bella mushrooms
- 4 ounces of diced pancetta
- 3 cloves of minced garlic, divided as 2 and 1
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 packages of Miracle Noodle Fettucini
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream or half-and-half
- Salt (to taste)
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Red pepper flakes
- Boil a large pot of water. Rinse the broccoli rabe and chop off the stems. Add broccoli rabe to boiling water and cook till tender.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Throw diced pancetta and sliced mushrooms into a large skillet and cook until ingredients begin to brown.
- Add one clove of minced garlic and continue to brown.
- When almost done, add the broccoli rabe along with 1 Tbsp of olive oil and mix together. Set aside and wash skillet.
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of butter to the skillet with 2 cloves of minced garlic. Sauté until garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add the pumpkin puree and chicken broth and stir together.
- Add the nutmeg, allspice and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes. While sauce simmers, prepare Miracle Noodle. Rinse for one minute, boil for two, drain and set aside.
- Add half-and-half (or heavy cream) to the sauce and stir.
- Taste sauce and add salt if necessary.
- Add noodles to the sauce and mix thoroughly.
To Serve: Add a heap of noodles to a plate. Spoon the broccoli rabe, and mushrooms, pancetta mixture over the noodles. Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese, extra cracked pepper and sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Enjoy!
Posted in RecipesPrint