Miracle Shrimp Stir Fry
Is it Stir-Friday yet? Here's a delicious one using our angel hair keto-friendly shirataki noodles with fresh vegetables, and flavor from sesame oil.
"Shrimp, noodles, and veggies. They taste just like real noodles!"
Recipe by @keto_recipes101 on Instagram for the meal!
Amounts to preference
Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
Green and red bell peppers, sliced
Carrot, julienned or ribbon cut
Sesame seed oil
Seasonings of choice
1. Boil water with salt.
2. Place noodles in a strainer and rinse for about to minutes with water.
3. Add noodles to boiling water and cook for 3 minutes & drain water
4. Place noodles in a dry pan on medium heat, stirring frequently for 5 minutes.
5. In a skillet add sesame oil, broccoli, bell peppers, and carrot. Cook for 4
minutes on medium heat.
6. Cook shrimps on medium heat with seasoning of choice and oil for 4 minutes.
7. Mix shrimps, cooked veggies and add carrots, cabbage, onion and soy sauce. cook for 2 minutes on medium heat.