Mushroom Miracle Noodle Pasta
Mushrooms, mustard, and almond milk made from a creamy dish. Pair it with our noodles for a great vegan meal. Check out what our Ambassador Miranda made a meal with our keto-friendly angel hair noodles.
Mushroom Miracle Noodle Pasta:
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
A few dashes of Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/3 cup milk alternative of choice (I used almond)
Salt & pepper to taste
Fresh parsley, chopped
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle per instructions and set aside.
2. Heat oil to a skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the mushrooms and garlic to the pan and sauté for about 5 minutes.
4. Take the mushrooms out of the pan and set aside.
5. Add milk alternative, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and Dijon mustard to the pan. Stir until it becomes a smooth paste.
6. Add the mushrooms back into the pan as well as the miracle noodles. Reduce heat and cook for a few more minutes until the sauce has thickened up a bit. Season sauce with salt & pepper as needed.
7. Garnish with fresh parsley.