Pork belly, chicken, sesame, cilantro, garlic, ginger and onion make this a tasty meal packed with protein and low carb goodness!
Make this with our Capellini! Click here!
- Cooking oil
- Sliced pork belly
- 1 package of Miracle Noodle Capellini
- 1 Tablespoon of sesame oil
- 3 Cloves of minced garlic
- 1 Inch of ginger, sliced in strips
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 Medium sized chicken breasts
- 4 Cups of water
- 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 2 Hard boiled eggs
- Cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- Green onions, chopped
- Wash the Capellini Miracle Noodles in water for one minutes. Drain then set aside.
- Fry Pork Belly in a large pan with a teaspoon of cooking oil until golden brown. Remove from pan when cooked and place in a plate with paper towels. This will remove the excess oil. Slice it thinly.
- In a stock pot, fry the onions, garlic, and ginger in sesame oil.
- Add in 2 chicken breast and sear both sides.
- Add 4 cups of water to the pot.
- Add soy sauce, chicken bouillon, cinnamon, and ground cloves. Cover the port and boil for 20 minutes, stirring ever 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken breasts and put in a large bowl. Shred with two forks. You can use the chicken in place of pork, or with the pork.
- Add Capellini Miracle Noodles to the stock in the pot and mix. Allow noodles enough time to absorb the flavors (2 minutes) then remove from heat.
- Place soup and noodles in a bowl and top with pork belly, chicken, and halved hard boiled eggs.
- Garnish with cilantro and green onions and serve.
Posted in Recipes