Miracle Noodle Capellini
- Product Description
- Product Benefits
- Nutritional Information
- Cooking Instructions
- Shipping and Return Policy
Zero calories, authentic thin pasta texture, so satisfying!
Miracle Noodle Capellini has a super thin texture, so if you’re craving authentic pasta texture but without all the bloating, carbs and calories, you’ll love this calorie-free version!
Our Capellini is gluten-free and perfect for simple yet amazingly satisfying meals such as capellini pomodoro with basil and olive oil.
Eat bowls of traditional Italian pasta without the guilt!
Advantages of Miracle Noodle Capellini:
- Less time to prepare than regular capellini (cooks in just 2-3 minutes!)
- Reduces your calorie intake by 200-300 (compared to a regular serving of capellini)
- Eliminates 40-60 grams of carbohydrate intake from your diet per serving (vs. regular capellini)
Chinese Grilled Pork Noodle Bowl
Grilled pork tenderloin:
- 1-pound pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat and sliver skin
- 1 tablespoon Carotino cooking oil (red palm oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Szechuan pepper corn powder
- sea salt
- 3 cups pork stock or chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 shallot, cut in half
- 3 large garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 knob fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five spice powder
- 2 small chili peppers, cut in half
- 2 7-ounce bags of Miracle Noodle Capellini, rinsed and dry roared
- 3 handfuls mustard greens
- fresh chives
- 2-3 small chili peppers, thinly sliced
- lime slices
- fresh basil leaves
- fresh mint leaves
- fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Combine grilled pork tenderloin ingredients to make paste. Rub paste on pork tenderloin and marinate for 15 minutes.
Brush the grill with oil. Place pork on grill grates. Cover and cook 12-15 minutes, turning every 2 minutes or so until internal temperature reaches 140˚F. Remove for grill and rest for 10 minutes. Slice thinly on a bias.
Meanwhile add pork stock ingredients to a small stock pot. Bring to a boil, reduce and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Pour stock through a strainer so you have only liquid. Return stock to stove to keep hot.
Add noodles, mustard greens and sliced pork to 4 bowls. Pour in hot stock. Top with chives and chili peppers. Serve with lime slices basil, mint and cilantro.
Yields: 4 servings
Shipping and Return Policy
Customer Service Channels
Phone (Toll Free #): 1-800-948-4205
-FREE Shipping within the US through USPS Priority Mail.
-Orders are shipped 1-2 business days from order date.
-Business days are Mondays till Fridays.
-Tracking information is sent through email within 1 business day from shipping date.
-Delivery is 3-5 business days from shipping date.
-If a different carrier is preferred, please inform us through any of our Customer Service Channels to determine additional shipping cost and to have order processed.
For any Miracle Noodle purchase and you are not 100% satisfied, you can either:
1) Request for your order to be exchanged with another Miracle Noodle product provided the product you want as replacement is in the same price range as your original order. Product received as replacement cannot be exchanged nor refunded.
2) Return items for a refund. Refund is processed only when items returned are confirmed delivered at our warehouse. Refund will be in the original form of payment.
For both options, the following conditions apply:
1) Report exchange or refund request within 30 days from order delivery date.
2) Not more than 3 packs of the order have been used.
Please reach out to us through any of our Customer Service Channels to process your return and to receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Our return product address is:
12353 Foothill Blvd, Sylmar, CA 91342
Further instructions on returning the product is provided in the email where the prepaid return shipping label is attached.
If for any reason at all, you need the order cancelled, please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
Cancellation is possible as long as the order is not shipped yet.
In the event order is already shipped, refuse delivery. Your local post office will take care of shipping the order back to us. Refund is processed only when items returned are confirmed delivered at our warehouse.
Refund will be in the original form of payment.
Items received damaged will either be refunded or replaced at no additional expense. Please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
Photos of the damaged order or package may be required. Please prepare to send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If refund is preferred, refund will be in the original form of payment.
Customers are expected to review shipping information prior to completing orders to ensure orders are sent to the correct address.
If parcels do not show up after 5 business days from shipping date, we can either reship your order or process a refund. Please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels.
For reship requests, missing orders due to address issues (includes but not limited to the following USPS statuses: Undeliverable as Addressed, Returned to Sender, etc.) will be reshipped ONCE at no additional expense to customers.
Orders that show as "Delivered" on the USPS site but have not been received yet, please contact your local post office for further information on the parcel's status.
Incorrect Items Received
In rare cases, incorrect items are shipped. If you receive items that are not as you ordered, please inform us immediately through any of our Customer Service Channels to discuss on how to proceed.