shares with us this casserole that can be served cold at your upcoming outdoor BBQ, picnic, or get-together.
Salmon Noodle Casserole
Calories 348 | Carbs 4.4 g | Fat 31.1 g | Fiber 2.3 g | Protein 12.8 g | Net Carbs 2.1 g
1 Can (6 oz.) Wild Caught Alaskan Pink Salmon (boneless/skinless) .
2-(7 oz.) package of Miracle Noodles Fettuccini
1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese (real not the one in the shaker) .
1/2 cup Real Mayonnaise
1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon black Pepper
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Prepare the Miracle Noodles as directed on the package (rinse and boil).
3. In a large bowl mix together heavy whipping cream, mayo, salt, onion powder, and black pepper until well blended.
4. Add to the bowl noodles, salmon, scallions and Parmesan. Stir until combined.
5. Place the salmon noodle mixture in a loaf pan and bake for 20-35 minutes until thickens and browns slightly on top.
You can find great keto recipes when you follow Rosemarie on Instagram at @faith4ketokitchen and on Facebook at Faith4KetoKitchen.
Posted in RecipesPrint