We love good eats, and this meal delivers! It's made with our keto-friendly shirataki Miracle Rice. Our rice is the perfect way to enjoy your favorite meals while curbing the carb count! Check out this recipe from our Ambassador, Xen.
INGREDIENTS - BEEF TAPA:
1 lb sirloin beef, sliced thin
1 Tbsp. Coconut Aminos
1/2 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
Sweetener of choice
2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
1/4 tsp pepper
INGREDIENTS - GARLIC MAYO SAUCE:
1/4 cup sour cream
2-3 cloves garlic, minced or garlic powder
- Mix all items together until smooth. Taste and adjust.
1. For beef tapa - combine all the tapa ingredients in a bowl and marinate for 4-6 hrs. Cook tapa until browned. Add more salt if needed.
2. Prepare Miracle Rice by rinsing for 15 seconds. Drain. Dry roast the rice in a naked pan until all water is absorbed.
3. Plate Miracle Rice with Beef tapa, and top with sauce.
4. Serve with diced onion, cucumber, and bell peppers.
Posted in RecipesPrint