Skip to content
Simple ingredients that are flavorful make this a quick and delicious dish, thanks to Miracle Noodle Ambassador,
- 1 package Miracle Noodle Spaghetti
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Sea salt & fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan & roman cheeses
- Rinse Miracle Noodle according to package. Sherri suggests rinse mine 2-3 minutes and cut them down to desired size.
- Add noodles to boiling water and cook for 2 minutes, then drain.
- Dry roast noodles for 1 minute. Set aside. Dry roasting is done by returning noodles to the already hot pot, and moving around till the noodles squeak and all water is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, add olive oil to a heated skillet. Sauté garlic and red pepper flakes for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add butter to skillet.
- Transfer noodles to skillet. Add parsley, salt and pepper to taste, coat noodles evenly.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle cheeses on noodles and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.