Spinach Noodles in 7 Cheese Sauce with Kimchi Roasted Garlic
Have you tried our flavored noodles? Our spinach works in so many dishes! Hayden made this incredible and flavorful feast with it!
1/2 cup Mozzarella
1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar
1/2 cup Monterey Jack
1/4 cup Manchego
1/4 cup Gouda
3 tbsp Parmesan
3 tbsp Pecorino
3 tbsp Heavy Cream
Flat Iron Pepper Hatch Valley Green Seasoning
Crazy Korean Cooking Gochugaru
1. Preheat the oven to 400.
2. Combine all roasted garlic ingredients and mix well.
3. Wrap garlic mixture in tin foil.
4. Bake for 40-90 minutes depending on how soft and how brown you want them (40 is chewy garlic, not brown. 65 is low resistance soft, slightly brown. 90 is melt in your mouth except for the bits that have crisped up).
5. Add all cheese sauce ingredients to a saucepan on low.
6. Stir occasionally until melted.
7. Drain and rinse noodles.
8. Add noodles to the cheese sauce.
9. Cook noodles for at least 3 minutes on low-extra low to let the flavors macerate.