Sweet and Sour Beef
Ambassador Elsie is bringing us sweet and sour for your taste buds! She used our low-carb angel hair pasta along with beef, tomatoes, chilies, and Worcestershire sauce to bring out the flavors.
For the protein, I used beef tenderloin, but you can opt for chicken, pork or even seafood. It's simple, quick and tasty with a burst of flavors - savory, sweet, sour and mildly spicy. If you can take the heat, then do not remove the seeds from the fresh chilies."
1 packet of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1 small block of beef tenderloin
1/2 can of whole plum tomatoes (mashed)
Fresh lemon juice or ACV
2 fresh red chilies (de-seeded and sliced)
Bell peppers (cut into strips)
Button mushrooms (sliced thinly)
Low-carb natural sweetener to taste salt and pepper
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle as per package directions.
2. Season the beef with salt then pan fry with oil until medium rare. Remove and reserve the fat. Cut into strips and set aside.
3. In the same pan, stir-fry the bell peppers, chilies, and mushrooms for a while. Then add the tomatoes and liquid from the can. If too dry, add some water or chicken stock. Season with Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper and low carb sweetener to taste. To make it sourer, add more tomatoes, lemon juice or ACV.
4. Add the noodles and mix well. Lower the heat and let the noodles absorb the sauce for a few minutes.
5. Finally, add the beef and mix evenly. Dish up and serve hot.