Try a healthy take-out made at home and made low-carb with our keto-friendly noodles!
"Wednesday dinner vibes Oodles of low-carb Sesame Chicken Noodles made with shirataki fettuccine Miracle Noodle take-out-fake-out.
This recipe comes from Kelly AKA @lifemadesweeter on Instagram.
Kelly is a cookbook author, fitness enthusiast and mother of 2 living the keto lifestyle.
2 medium pieces boneless skinless chicken thighs / breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon sesame oil, divided
8 - 9 ounces of Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
3 tablespoons avocado oil (or olive oil), divided
3 cups broccoli florets
1/2 bell pepper, cut into thin strips
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon grated or minced fresh ginger
3 tablespoons coconut aminos
2 teaspoons fish sauce
1/2 teaspoon low carb (or paleo) sweetener (optional)
1/4 teaspoon five spice powder
1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes or Sriracha sauce, optional
1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (optional to thicken the sauce)
2 tablespoons water (to thin out sauce)
OPTIONAL FOR GARNISH:
Toasted sesame seeds
Thinly shaved carrot ribbons
Thinly sliced green onions
1. Season chicken with salt, black pepper and 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil. Set aside.
2. Drain & rinse noodles well, drain again & set aside in a colander.
3. Heat a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons avocado oil and saute chicken until cooked through, about 4-5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
4. Return pan to heat & add remaining olive oil. Add the garlic, ginger and broccoli. Cook until vegetables just crisp-tender, 2-3 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, combine coconut aminos, fish sauce, remaining 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil, five spice powder, sweetener & xanthan gum & water.
6. Stir into a pan along with the cooked chicken and prepared noodles. Allow sauce to bubble and thicken up & toss to coat well. Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper as needed plus chili flakes or Sriracha if desired.
7. Serve hot topped with sesame seeds and green onions, if desired.
FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE: https://lifemadesweeter.com/sesame-chicken-noodles/
Posted in RecipesPrint