Craving for Thai food? Make a curry noodle soup that’s infused with green goodness.
3 pcs chicken thighs in peanut oil
1 tbsp of chopped garlic
2 tbsp fish sauce
Thai Kitchen Unsweetened Coconut milk
2 tbsp Thai Kitchen Red curry paste
½ tsp arrowroot powder
Miracle Noodle Spinach Shirataki Pasta
1. Cook 3 pieces of chicken thighs in peanut oil.
2. Add a spoonful of chopped garlic, 1 zucchini, 1 eggplant, mushrooms and the fish sauce.
3. Cook until it becomes soupy.
4. Add the can of Thai Kitchen unsweetened coconut milk, two tbsp of Thai Kitchen Red curry paste, ½ tsp of arrowroot powder, red chili, and cilantro.
5. Add Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair, prepared according to package.
Posted in RecipesPrint