Looking for something different for mealtime? Want to branch out? Try this delicious soup from Mougeh Tala-Ahmari.
1 package Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
4 cups Chicken Broth
1.5 cups full fat coconut milk
2 tablespoons red curry paste
2 sticks fresh lemongrass cut in half the long way
1 bunch fresh cilantro
1 jalapeno sliced
1 tablespoon grated ginger
100 grams raw wild caught shrimp
2 cups chopped boy choy
30 grams shiitake mushrooms
1 tablespoon fish sauce
Juice of 3 limes
1. Prepare miracle noodles per package instructions and set aside.
2. Put all ingredients except the noodles and shrimp in a saucepan and simmer very lightly (for 20 minutes)..
3. Add the shrimp and noodles.
4. Let simmer for about 10 minutes, until the shrimp is done.
5. Garnish with chopped cilantro and bean sprouts.
Posted in RecipesPrint