Looking for a Low FODMAP meal that is as quick and easy as it is delicious? Check out this tasty Miracle Noodle and Vegetable Stir Fry that takes only 20 minutes to make!
This meal uses our Organic Spaghetti, which is a wonderful Low FODMAP, gluten-free, vegan noodle made of konjac.
Thanks to our friends at FODMAP Friendly for sharing this recipe!
Recipe Serves 2
1 packed of Miracle Noodle Organic Spaghetti
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons tamari or soy sauce
2 teaspoons mirin
2 cm fresh ginger, grated
200 g firm tofu, drained and diced
1 carrot, thinly sliced
1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
1 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
10 green beans, cut into small pieces
1 tablespoon sesame seeds (toasted if desired)
1. Strain the bag of Miracle Noodle and rinse thoroughly with water.
2. Place noodles in a lightly sprayed large fry pan on medium heat. Stir noodles till all water is absorbed. Set aside in a bowl while you prepare the vegetables.
3. Add the sesame oil to the pan and let the oil heat up.
4. Add the diced tofu, tamari/soy sauce, mirin, and grated ginger.
5. Fry the tofu for 5-7 minutes, until the surface becomes golden and sealed. Remove from the pan.
6. Add the vegetables to the pan and lightly stir until the vegetables begin to lightly brown.
7. Add tofu and Miracle Noodle back into the pan and warm together.
8. Serve the stir fry with sesame seeds sprinkled on top.
Posted in RecipesPrint