Vegan Pumpkin Curry Pasta
Pumpkin is not just for fall! Try it as the temperatures rise with this recipe. It's spicy done nicely! Check out this recipe with plenty of flavot our low-carb spinach angel hair. This tasty vegan recipe comes from our ambassador, Monet.
1/2 cup of oven-roasted white and orange pumpkin,
2 cloves of garlic
1/4 cup of red onion
5 cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons of spicy curry
1 tsp Turmeric
2 tsp Garam masala powder
1 tablespoon of raw ginger
1 tablespoon black pepper
Dash of sea salt
4 whole cardamom pods
1/2 cup of water
1. Place all ingredients in a blender. Set aside.
Amounts to preference unless indicated.
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
1/4 cup of diced red onion
1/4 cup of oven roasted squash & pumpkin chunks
1/4 cup of broccoli
Yellow & green bell peppers,
1 teaspoon of whole cardamom pods
1 teaspoon of coriander seeds
3 diced kale leaves & stalks
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Spinach Angel Hair
* Toppings to add at end: Diced jalapeno and habanero peppers, and dried parsley.
1. Pan sear all ingredients for 10 minutes until fragrant.
2. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package and set aside.
3. Pour the pumpkin gravy into a pan with the caramelized veggies.
4. Stir everything together and let summer for 15 min on low heat.
5. Place Miracle Noodle on plate with the delicious chunky gravy, diced jalapeno & habanero peppers, and dried parsley.