This Kugel Serves 8 People at 60 Calories a Slice.
OK - so there have been a lot of questions about the recipe for this 60 calorie @miraclenoodle kugel! Y’all will be happy to learn it is super easy, you just need a little patience while it bakes. (That's the part I have the most difficulty with, honestly;))
- 8oz nonfat greek yogurt
- 8oz nonfat cottage cheese
- 1 egg + 2 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar substitute (I prefer 1/2 cup baking @splenda and 1/2 cup baking stevia in the raw)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or just plain cinnamon)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 bags of Miracle Noodle Fettucini
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries.
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease a pie dish (or 9” square pan) with spray oil.
- Blend yogurt, cottage cheese, eggs, sweetener, spices, and vanilla until smooth.
- Prepare @miraclenoodle fettucini in your preferred way - I like to drain the bag, rinse, microwave for 1 minute, rinse again, and microwave once more; this replaces their internal moisture with plain water and limits their inherent smell/taste.
- Pour yogurt blend into your pre-greased dish, then add noodles on top, pressing them in until they’re lightly covered/surrounded by the yogurt.
- Add cranberries around the edges of your pan, and sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon and extra sweetener over the top.
- Bake for 60 minutes, until liquid in the middle of the pan is set. Let cool before cutting.
#kugel #dessert #noodle #carbs #pasta #lowcarb #paleo #keto #yogurt #cranberries #cinnamon #pumpkinspice #christmas #holidays #foodie #vanilla #eggs #cottagecheese #spice #foodie
A short introductory video about Miracle Noodle
Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
This is the Miracle Noodle Fettuccini that is used in the aforementioned recipe. Made out of Shirataki this Fettuccini has zero calories and is kosher, gluten-free, soy-free, vegan and Non-GMO.
The flatness of this noodle shape adds a whole new dimension of low calorie pasta dishes to your cooking options for you and your family!
On The News
Frequently Asked Questions
“Miracle noodle literally saved my life! I reached 300 lbs. and 60% body fat, with serious health issues. Thank goodness I discovered Miracle Noodle! Finally, I was able to satsify my hunger without adding calories, carbs or fat to my diet - and I found them to be delicious! A year and a half later I'm down to 190 lbs. at 15% body fat.”*
MARK SHELTON From 60% Bodyfat to 15% * - Results may vary from person to person.
“I am 20 years old and 3 months ago Miracle Noodle changed my life. I watched my mom eat these and lose a lot of weight. She convinced me to try them one night when she was having Macaroni and cheese. I couldn't believe how good it was. The next day she made me baked ziti and meatballs. She made me soups and Fettuccine Alfredo. In one week I lost 9lbs!”*
STEVEN G. Lost 60 Pounds* - Results may vary from person to person.
"Miracle Noodles work perfectly for my low carb/low sugar diet. Honestly, having given up pasta was hard because I'm a carb addict. But I don't miss regular pasta now thanks to Miracle Noodles! I began seriously using Miracle Noodles in September, 2015, and as of the end of November I've lost 12 lbs in just 6 weeks."*
Olivia J. Carb Addict Grateful to Eat Pasta Again and Lost 12lbs in 6 weeks!* - Results may vary from person to person.
Disclaimer: Nothing contained on this Site is intended to provide health care advice. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider. Consult your physician or health care provider before beginning any diet as you would any other weight loss or weight maintenance program.