Miracle Noodle Ready-to-Eat Vegan Pho
- Product Description
- Product Benefits
- Nutritional Information
- Cooking Instructions
- Shipping and Return Policy
Pho, pronounced fuh, is a flavor-packed, aromatic soup from Vietnam that's teeming with beneficial nutrients. Traditional pho noodles are made from rice noodles called bánh phở, but ours are made from tasty shirataki noodles that are much lower in fat, sugar, calories and carbs. In fact, Miracle Noodle Pho has just 38 calories per serving, with 0 grams of fat and 9 grams of carbohydrates. So if you're looking for a healthier alternative to traditional pho, this product is for you!
Miracle Noodle's ready-to-eat meals are vegan, gluten-free, paleo-friendly and non-GMO, so they're perfect for a wide range of routines. Despite the fact that it's significantly healthier than the standard, our vegan pho recipe still captures the classic warmth and flavorful aroma of your favorite pho. It has a vegan broth and a medley of veggies - onion, mushroom, carrot and celery - plus plenty of delicious herbs and spices for some well-rounded flavor.
- Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, paleo-friendly, non-GMO
- Good source of fiber (5 grams per serving)
- Only 1 Weight Watchers point per serving
*Meal contains: 1 bag of noodles and 1 sauce packet. Open package of noodles and drain excess water then:
1) Mix noodles with sauce packet in saucepan, add 250mL (1 cup) of water and heat for 3-4 min. Stir before serving.
2) Mix noodles, 250 mL (1 cup) of water and sauce in a microwavable container, cover loosely and microwave for 90 seconds. Let stand for 1 minute.
*Microwaves vary, cooking times may need to be adjusted.
GARNISH WITH YOUR CHOICE OF VEGETABLES!
STORAGE INSTRUCTION: Store in a cool dry place. Once
opened refrigerate in a sealed container and consume within